During those worrying moments, transparency is required…
In this unprecedented context in which we are ALL going through together, we must face it.
This is why we have decided to keep you informed of our mobilization to ensure your safety and well-being.
After weeks of lockdown, what could be more natural than to rush to the beach. Breathe the good fresh air.
To feel free to move…
Our good habits:
In this particular context of the coronavirus, be assured that our first priority remains the safety of our customers, employees and communities. Therefore, in response to this pandemic, we have implemented even more rigorous cleaning and disinfection measures following the recommendations of the current health protocol. These measures include, among others:
– Reinforced cleaning and disinfection protocols in all areas of our hotel to ensure the best cleanliness and the best sanitary conditions.
– The implementation of additional hygiene measures in our hotel, including the provision of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
– Any customer moving through an establishment must be equipped with a mask.
– Use of hydroalcoholic liquid available to you at the reception, MANDATORY
– Wearing a mask in the common areas is MANDATORY,
– Social distancing of one meter is MANDATORY.
– The seat cushions in the outdoor chairs are disinfected after each customer visit.
At the reception:
– The reception and departure of customers must be fixed in advance and respected in order to stagger the presence of customers at the reception (one customer by one customer).
– Prohibit the provision of leaflets, magazines, newspapers, plans and any other paper.
– The reception is discreet, no staff at the counter.
– The baggage storage service is suspended.
– Customer requests and requirements will be processed within the limits of health constraints and limited to what is strictly necessary.
– The counter, the EPT, the access ramps to the rooms, the corridor switches, are disinfected every two hours.
– Your room key will be given to you disinfected and cannot be returned to the keyboard during your stay.
– Arrival can be between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. We kindly ask you to give us your arrival time in order to stagger the presence of customers in the reception.
– To the extent of customer acceptance: your rooms will not be made every day during your stay. Every 2nd days (depending on length of stay).
– Decorative fabrics (cushions, bed throws and curtains) are disinfected.
– Our laundry service ensures impeccable disinfection cleaning.
– Dirty linen goes directly into specific containers, and does not cross paths with clean linen.
– Disinfection and complete ventilation of the room is systematic.
The breakfast service: Two formulas offered:
- Continental breakfast
In the breakfast room, the buffet, with RESTRICTIONS:
Depending on the protocol in force, the formulas may vary.
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance to the room.
- TO WEAR A MASK FOR ANY MOVEMENT IS MANDATORY
- Customers will take turns accessing the breakfast room.
- Place yourself quickly and no longer change tables.
- Customer requests and requirements will be processed within the limits of health constraints.
- As much as possible, we will favor table service. Otherwise everyone uses with respect for distance and masked.
The swimming pool:
- Limitation of the attendance in the swimming pool or around the swimming pool.
- Maintaining physical distancing
- Application of barrier gestures
- Cleaning and disinfection of sunbeds after each client..
- At breakfast, you might be waiting. To respect the distance, we had to remove some tables. The service will be done client after client.
- We kindly ask you to inform us of your departure time in order to stagger the presence of customers in the reception.
- Before leaving your room, please open the windows or french windows wide.
- Leave your room’s key in the basket provided for this purpose.
- Ask us, if you wish, to send you your invoice by email.
- Thank you for your understanding. All these measures are applied to protect you, to protect us.
- We are doing everything we can to get through this difficult period calmly and in a responsible and supportive manner.
- In this context, we have adopted flexible conditions for our travelers. More precisely, to provide our customers with additional peace of mind, we have made the following changes to our booking policies: Customers who have booked via our website or the tourist office website can modify their reservation without penalty OR request to receive a voucher for the total value of their reservation to be used within 18 months.
- For reservations made through other sites, please contact them directly for assistance.